While I’m not always of big fan of shopping sale advertisements what’s not to like about Christmas sale circulars?
- Colorful, often “highly decorated” reminders of the holiday season
- They are, after a fashion, like the first Christmas cards – colorful and cheery
- They are full of timely holiday sales news
- Sale circulars arrive several days before the sale allowing your to plan your shopping
- They put the best deals right on the front page
- Even when they’re laying atop the table (ahem) they don’t look all that bad
- Sometimes sale circulars can even provide hints about what you’re getting for Christmas
I’m not saying I’m a big fan of junk mail or wasted paper, but at this time of year I’m willing to bend the rules a little and be a little more forgiving.
So, bring ‘em on Best Buy, Sears, Macys, even the local grocery store Shop-Rite. I’m in the mood for a good bargain.
And I’m in the market for a seriously discounted . . new laptop.